Wednesday 22 December 2010

Are You Ready for Your Wedding?

Sometimes,people really have the great desire for happiness;Sometimes,happiness

come to us unexpectedly; in fact, the happiness is always near to you in most

times.

Someone has said that the feeling is bridge of building love, but I do not think so.
Every one need take great efforts to harvest a perfect love,or you will never

succeed at what you want.

In modern society, most of the young have ever dreamed of holding a unforgettable

wedding, beautiful wedding dresses,brides,guests, and photographer...

Everything should look very beautiful at wedding.

I have ever had the same dream with other young people.

After graduation, I worked at a bridal salon. Every day, I can see the girls who

try wedding dress and her boyfriend, I admire them so much. So I have been

expecting to encounter my beautiful brides someday.

However, it is a great luxury for me to hold a wedding.How to hold a wedding if I

have no enough money?

When I worked at bridal salon, I saw my boss sell bad-quality wedding dress to

customers at expensive price in order to earn money. But few of young people care

about it,they are only interested in the style of wedding dress.

I don't want to stand up with my boss any more,so I want to start my own wedding

dress shop,but I don't know where and how to sell.One of my best friends suggest me

to run my own business online, so I began to take my first step of running my own

shop online.

OYESHOP-This is the name of my shop, the main business is:wedding dress, dress,

wedding shoes, gloves, First flowers, jewelry, wedding accessories.

It is not long before start my shop, so it is not very popular among young people

because many of them have never heard of the name. However, I am very confident

that my shop will gain more popularity from global young people in near future.

Welcome to visit OYESHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment