Thursday 30 September 2010

Pleasant Shopping Journey Start on SFYH

A survey conducted by a shopping website showed that more than 70% of customers are not interested in buying from China, because they have never had good impression on China  products. Bad quality, simple design and cheap price always come into their minds when  talking about China products. In fact, China has become a large consumer center now, and it is offering all kinds of products with high quality for all global buyers.
Not all products with cheap price are in bad quality. Rich material resources and cheap labor make China can offer much cheaper products than other countries. In my free time, I like visiting some shopping websites, especially Chinese ones, for buying my favorite products at cheap price. As my favorite shopping websites, SFYH has become one of my old friends. 

As we all know, Chinese traditional crafts are not only very exquisite, but also creative. I am partial to these unique crafts such as porcelain vase, silk clothes , traditional fans and so on which have are very popular in the world.  I can't resist the temptation of buying them once seeing them. Fortunately, I found SFYH, a platform which help all China suppliers display their high quality products.

Many websites often charge commission to online buyers, but it will never happen on SFYH.I can contact with the suppliers directly once searching out my favorite products, because the suppliers contact information are open to all buyers. If I think the product price are unreasonable, I can ask the suppliers give me a discount. Certainly, not all suppliers can give discount to buyers, but I only find the ones who can do this.

In addition, SFYH can guarantee safety transaction and fast delivery. Both PayPal and Western Union are two main payment terms on the website, you can choose your favorite one to pay for your products. The arrival date of products has never been delayed, and even faster than expecting date. What is more, If you really want to get your products more quickly, special shipping service will be offered you.

In fact, it is a comprehensive b2b + b2c platform, if you want to wholesale products from China, as a professional China wholesale platform, SFYH is also the best choice for you. Come on for your pleasant shopping journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment